Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I am a Terrorist

I am a terrorist... yes ask all the stray dogs in my neighbourhood... I terrorise them with my eyes narrowed, right hand mid way in the air and a demonic laugh that I have mastered over the years. Why do I do this... because I'm sick of all these animal lovers who do not think twice before picking up a pub from the road and dropping it off in civilised areas where there are children and old people who are very susceptible to allergies and cant even run if some dog takes a fancy to them. Yes I also like animals, I'm no moron, but pray what sense does it make to go ga-ga over dogs, cats, and god forbid lizzards!!
Do you guys even think how stifled they must feel over all these unwanted love bestowed upon them? I for one dont like it when strangers smile at me, parental warning over the years about never to trust strangers has made me suspicious even of my own shadow, so how can I have a friendly look for the poor canine or feline creature.
So blame my terrorism to my childhood trauma... there for all you criminal pyschologists, I have given yu ample reason for my demented behaviour.... but I'm telling you, no dog is safe in my neighbourhood as long as I have my way!

No comments: