Monday, October 5, 2009

Go Green!

The environmentalists are waking up now, I have been following the green bandwagon even before it was fashionable for the size zeroes to say 'kareena'. Although my love for the colour green had more to do with hormonal changes where in instead of checking out the fuzz on a man's face I preferred to study the designs of his cobbler.
Little did I know that the fad would put in an unusual spot in the future.
So when God with that twisted humour of his decided to spice things up ... few inglourious basterds came into the picture and saved the day.
I was left wondering how and why this whole situation arose... and am left with no answers... its one of those cosmic capers that make life so wonderful and confused at the same time... the confusion is solely the fault of my cynical nature and has nothing to do with the winged creature with the angelic smile.
Many have commented on the strangeness of the choice including yours truly, but strange are the ways of the estrogen and I have learned to live with it by now I guess.
Although the icing of the cake is that the bloke in question has moved from green to blue!

No comments: