Thursday, March 14, 2013

Excuses People Make

You have seen ‘Shit people Say’ and it’s many variations on youtube. You also know that this shit people say is actually shit. But here is some shit that you hear everyday.

I will be late today, water problems
Image Courtesy: Google
Stuck in traffic jam, be there in 10
Oh that report, I must have missed it
What mail? I didn’t get any mail
I had done the PPT, somebody deleted it
Sorry can’t make it, have other plans
I am really tired, can't make it
Oh that’s a nice scarf
Give me 2 minutes and I’ll send that mail
I’ll take a quick break and be back
I have an early morning flight 
Oh I saw your sms now
I really want to be with you
We know each other for donkey's years
I loved you in that movie/show/society dance competition
Like

What they really mean?
Image Courtesy: Google

I will be late today, water problems – I just got up
Stuck in traffic jam, be there in 10 – I just got up
Oh that report, I must have missed it – I was facebooking
What mail? I didn’t get any mail – I was facebooking
I had done the PPT, somebody deleted it – I don’t know what PPT this is
I am really tired, can't make it – I rather meet my boyfriend
Oh that’s a nice scarf – I don’t have to mention the hideous shirt
Give me 2 minutes and I’ll send that mail – What mail, what mail?
I’ll take a quick break and be back – wait for me
I have an early morning flight - my morning starts at 11 am
Oh I saw your sms now – I was facebooking
I really want to be with you – but only on SMS
We know each other for donkey's years - can't remember your name
I loved you in that movie/show/society dance competition – I haven’t seen it actually
Like – can’t ignore this

My reaction to this shit? Rolling eyes, angry expression, fuming flaring nostrils? Ah, never mind. 


No comments: