Wednesday, August 5, 2009

MySpace

Finally I am on My Space... no no ... not the networking site, but My Space literally... I moved from my PG digs to a rented apartment which I can call my own...since I am the only person stayin there... nobody else... Its me and meri tanhai...

So let me describe the new place for once and for all... Its a small cozy place with a small bedroom and a living room and kitchen together... of course there is a bathroom attached to the bedroom --- and thats it... thats the end of my well... now I can happily sit in my well and croak away to glory.

So my day begins by waking up and realizing that I can hog the newspaper, dont have to make breakfast according to somebody else's taste buds... since this is a great start to the day, the rest of the day passes equally brilliant.

So, here's to MySpace...where I can pretend to be Superman, Charlies Angels (all 3), Jamie Oliver, Jackie Chan, Ellen Degeneres, Chandler, Monica (more often) while cooking, cleaning and enjoy this new found independence!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey...cheers to u n ur space!!! u totally deserved it GAL :) hope ure doing good n not regretting leaving the sofa cum bed and blaring hindi soap operas :P:P

Smrutz said...

hey thanks deepika... i hope it has been the rite decision... i totally love stayin alone... now anytime you come to mumbai...u can stay over... i knw vijay will give me competition... but still... ;)