Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Pink Chaddi Campaign


Consortium of Pub-going, Loose and Forward Women or the Pink Chaddi Campaign is a brilliant Idea.... I read about the campaign today in the papers and by night, all major news channels had jumped into the foray and we could see reporters waving pink chaddis in their piece to cameras (PTC)...however, the hapless reporter was as clueless as the average mumbaikar who usually does not follow whatever is happening in other lesser cosmopolitan places...read Mangalore.

However, the netizens of India are all for this campaign... they have signed on to facebook, have commented on the blog and have set their gtalk status to reflect the recent happenings of the chaddi... the latest breaking news from the chaddi buddies was that the pink chaddis were pouring in all the collection centres and the perverted courier boys were having a field day...

Here is a report from our very own Mrs Sharma (my source for all info...be it crime, sales, bollywood gupshup, cricket or stock tips...she has the news first)


Mrs Sharma: Err, can I drop my panties...sorry chaddis...


Courier Boy: yes yes maidum...we are always willing to give a hand ...


Mrs Sharma (shocked): What???


Courier Boy: maidum, we will help you drop the chaddis right here, right now


Mrs Sharma (still shocked): haaaiiii ram, kya kalyug aa gaya.... koi respect hi nahin hai...main tumhari maa ki umar ki hoon


Courier Boy (unfazed): Maidum, koi baat nahin... we take all sizes... there is no problem if chaddis are big... infact I say the bigger the better, I will have to use a bigger packing... good for my daily report maidumji, I may even get promotion....


Mrs Sharma: arrey chup, nalaik...tumhare gharwale tumhe yeh seekhate hai... main toh yahan aayi thi pink chaddi bhejne, aur mujhe kaise pevert mil gaya...I better go...


Courier Boy: lekin maidum, where you going, you didnt drop your pink chaddis yet...what they are not pink...do not worry maidum, we have instructions to collect other colours also, but my boss has said that other colours will be packed in different boxes, he is planning to sell them to the ruling party... who in turn can sell them back to us citizens so that we can run maybe a blue chaddi campaign for the dalit movement, green chaddi campaign for the minority and a red chaddi campaign for the left parties. Infact maidumji, dont tell anyone, but I have started pinching off a few panties now and then, especially the lacy ones, to Lovely Blouse Centre, in Ghatkopar (east). They were thinking of expanding their business into underwear but because of the recession, they have shelved this idea... but thanks to these Pub-going, Loose and Forward Women, this business will start soon, I have bought 20% partnership in Lovely Blouse Centre and I think my career will get a push-up.


Mrs Sharma (disappointed): well then, all the best....
Well, thank you Mrs Sharma for the lovely ...err... word by word account... I guess I should go through my wardrobe and empty all the chaddis that have been collecting dust... hey one more reason to go shopping and then meeting my frenz for some drinks later on... who is getting the beer...hic

No comments: