Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Kicking the bucket

No no …don’t worry I don’t plan to kill myself… not yet atleast… kicking the bucket is literally kicking the bucket (list) that I made years ago… I haven’t achieved 80 % of the things that I’d listed down… why, beats me… I don’t understand it myself… but it has gotten me depressed…so much so that I have decided to get rid of the bucket altogether… na rahega balti na hogi depression… but alas I cant seem to kick the bucket off… I really want to do all them…but where when how with whom (!!) is a question that I have no answers to…sigh!

Well I can atleast share the list …

1. bungee jumping
2. sailing
3. skiing
4. Skating a bit better than a first timer.
5. firing a rocket launcher
6. owning a gun…hey I’m a single woman, its for protection
7. exercising every day
8. swimming 3 times a week
9. playing a sport – basketball, volleyball, etc
10. Learning how to play TT, Pool.
11. getting 6 packs … this was way before srk made it famous
12. buying a suv
13. having a house of my own
14. Having a bank balance (no, 2k doesn’t count… btw that’s my current balance… I’ve working since the past 8 years, wat did I do with all the supposedly hard earned money??)
15. Heading a network
16. Traveling… I still have not been to the north east, srinagar, ladakh, andamans, jodhpur, jaisalmer, backwaters, Japan, Fiji Islands, Australia, Antarctica, Egypt, Berlin, Moscow, etc
17. Making perfect round chapattis
18. Jiving
19. Playing the drums
20. Visiting Macchu Picchu with my boyfriend
21. Boyfriend??!!
22. Being nice to my sis
23. Being there for my parents
24. Talking to my bro without bullying him
25. Cooking for my parents, sis, extended family
26. Going on a trip/picnic with my family…never enjoyed the trips when I was young… hope that this time it will be fun
27. Visiting all my friends who have been married (all) and I haven’t met them for more than 6 months
28. Buying myself some decent clothes… can’t live in jeans forever, now…and while am at it some decent shoes.
29. Not losing focus
30. Not losing patience when people talk…why can’t everyone be concise and to the point?

Well can I remain at the same age till the next 5 years… take an annual leap every 5 years like all the saas-bahu soaps so that I have more time to do all these... help, plz.

No comments: